We have had so much fun the past few years hosting a Trunk or Treat for our friends and neighbors; so we’re doing it again!
We will be hosting a socially distanced Trunk or Treat this year.
● The safety of those participating is key, so we will not be offering games or providing refreshments. This makes the trunk displays even more important!
● There will be extra space built in for keeping 6ft or more between each family.
● Anyone who “hosts” a trunk will be asked to have individual cups, bags, buckets, or similar containers to give away their goodies. This way kids will just need to touch the bag they take, not one pile of candy meant for everyone.
● Arrows will be drawn on the parking lot directing people to walk in just one direction to limit “traffic jams”.
● Bathroom access will be limited.
● Masks must be worn at all times by anyone over 2 years old.
● Hand sanitizer will be available.
Looking forward to some Halloween fun with you!